Bette Midler Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You...

+2
Ilvana Midler
MamaMidler
6 posters

Go down

Thank You... Empty Thank You...

Post  MamaMidler Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 am

Thanks for inviting me to this forum. I have been a BetteHead since 1972...and as far as I am concerned...she is the Queen Of All Things...there is NOTHING she cannot do...and all with class...style and above all...the TALENT that IS Bette Midler.

Last edited by MamaMidler on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled)
MamaMidler
MamaMidler

Back to top Go down

Thank You... Empty Welcome MamaMidler :)

Post  Ilvana Midler Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:45 am

Thank you very much for joining the forum! WELCOME Very Happy Bette is truly DIVINE and AMAZING!! She is the Queen of our hearts forever king

MamaMidler wrote:Thanks for inviting me to this forum. I have been a BetteHead since 1972...and as far as I am concerned...she is the Queen Of All Things...there is NOTHING she cannot do...and all with class...style and above all...the TALENT that IS Bette Midler.

Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/BetteMidlerFansite

Back to top Go down

Thank You... Empty Re: Thank You...

Post  sheepishwolf Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:48 pm

I've been a Bette Midler fan for around 7 years. I started liking her after I watched Hocus Pocus for the first time when I was 11 years old. I suppose I'm a young one, but I used to belong to another Bette Midler forum way back in 2003. I really miss it and I'm hoping I can make friends here Smile
sheepishwolf
sheepishwolf

http://sheepishwolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilvana Midler Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 pm

We are all Bette CRAZY and Bette OBSESSED here soo we will sure have a wonderful time Very Happy Thank you for joining us king

sheepishwolf wrote:I've been a Bette Midler fan for around 7 years. I started liking her after I watched Hocus Pocus for the first time when I was 11 years old. I suppose I'm a young one, but I used to belong to another Bette Midler forum way back in 2003. I really miss it and I'm hoping I can make friends here Smile
Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lainy_PopVP Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:00 am

YAY! Bette forum!!

Like I said in a previous post, I've been a Bette fan for only one month, but I grew up with her on Hocus Pocus! Seriously one of my favorite movies from my childhood. I even got my 5 year old nephew hooked on it Razz

But I became a Bette fan when I saw Gyspy for the first time at my friend's house. I knew she was in it, but never really watched it until then. I immediately went home and searched her and ended up watching That Old Feeling that same night. Very Happy

Since then, I've watched every Bette movie (even Jynxed and Drowing Mona) and seen almost every interview there is on youtube -- I'm in LOVE with her and Johnny Carson interviews. I even made a Bette playlist on YT and have over 130 videos! Crazy! hahahahaha bounce

Anyway, thank you SO MUCH for creating a Bette forum because I couldn't find ANY fans on Twitter or Tumblr! You all rock! Smile
Lainy_PopVP
Lainy_PopVP

http://www.twitter.com/Lainy_PopVP

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilvana Midler Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:05 am

I can imagine how you feel, we are all pretty much in LOVE with her cheers she is just amazing and there are actually not enough words to describe how wonderful she is. king I love that old feeling too sooooo much, I'm am very very much Lilly Leonard obsessed but I got the Sadie Shelton sickness from a friend sooo.... I am very much into Shelton ( thanks to a girl who's name I won't tell here now.... she knows who she is Rolling Eyes ) we are all Bette-sick Very Happy

Lainy_PopVP wrote:YAY! Bette forum!!

Like I said in a previous post, I've been a Bette fan for only one month, but I grew up with her on Hocus Pocus! Seriously one of my favorite movies from my childhood. I even got my 5 year old nephew hooked on it Razz

But I became a Bette fan when I saw Gyspy for the first time at my friend's house. I knew she was in it, but never really watched it until then. I immediately went home and searched her and ended up watching That Old Feeling that same night. Very Happy

Since then, I've watched every Bette movie (even Jynxed and Drowing Mona) and seen almost every interview there is on youtube -- I'm in LOVE with her and Johnny Carson interviews. I even made a Bette playlist on YT and have over 130 videos! Crazy! hahahahaha bounce

Anyway, thank you SO MUCH for creating a Bette forum because I couldn't find ANY fans on Twitter or Tumblr! You all rock! Smile
Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josefin Shelton Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:27 am

What girl are ye talking about ? Do I know her ? Very Happy HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE drunken drunken <-----ye see who that is lol! lol!

Ilvana Midler wrote:I can imagine how you feel, we are all pretty much in LOVE with her cheers she is just amazing and there are actually not enough words to describe how wonderful she is. king I love that old feeling too sooooo much, I'm am very very much Lilly Leonard obsessed but I got the Sadie Shelton sickness from a friend sooo.... I am very much into Shelton ( thanks to a girl who's name I won't tell here now.... she knows who she is Rolling Eyes ) we are all Bette-sick Very Happy

Josefin Shelton
Josefin Shelton

http://bettemidlerfansite.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilvana Midler Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:37 am

SHELTON!!!!!!!!!!!! ye are killing me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid affraid lol! lol!

Josefin Haraldsson wrote:What girl are ye talking about ? Do I know her ? Very Happy HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE drunken drunken <-----ye see who that is lol! lol!

Ilvana Midler wrote:I can imagine how you feel, we are all pretty much in LOVE with her cheers she is just amazing and there are actually not enough words to describe how wonderful she is. king I love that old feeling too sooooo much, I'm am very very much Lilly Leonard obsessed but I got the Sadie Shelton sickness from a friend sooo.... I am very much into Shelton ( thanks to a girl who's name I won't tell here now.... she knows who she is Rolling Eyes ) we are all Bette-sick Very Happy

Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lainy_PopVP Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:54 pm

LOL I've been noticing your posts to each other and you both crack me up! So happy to have other Betteheads!!! :DD

Ilvana Midler wrote:SHELTON!!!!!!!!!!!! ye are killing me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid affraid lol! lol!

Josefin Haraldsson wrote:What girl are ye talking about ? Do I know her ? Very Happy HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE drunken drunken <-----ye see who that is lol! lol!

Lainy_PopVP
Lainy_PopVP

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilvana Midler Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 pm

hhahahaha thank youuu Very Happy we got it from Bette heeeeeee Very Happy we are happy to have you here too Very Happy we want to show you a new pic of us-- aren't we soo adorable Very Happy

Thank You... Ajjj

Lainy_PopVP wrote:
LOL I've been noticing your posts to each other and you both crack me up! So happy to have other Betteheads!!! :DD

Ilvana Midler wrote:SHELTON!!!!!!!!!!!! ye are killing me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid affraid lol! lol!

Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josefin Shelton Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:05 pm

I don't need to say anything, just look at my avatar and you'll know what you should be Smile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ilvana Midler wrote:hhahahaha thank youuu Very Happy we got it from Bette heeeeeee Very Happy we are happy to have you here too Very Happy we want to show you a new pic of us-- aren't we soo adorable Very Happy

Thank You... Ajjj

Lainy_PopVP wrote:

Josefin Shelton
Josefin Shelton

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilvana Midler Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:07 pm

SHELTON!!!! really!!!!! don't scare the poor girl Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad are ye still suffering from ....well.... ye know what happened with yer lover in Italy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Josefin Haraldsson wrote:I don't need to say anything, just look at my avatar and you'll know what you should be Smile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ilvana Midler wrote:hhahahaha thank youuu Very Happy we got it from Bette heeeeeee Very Happy we are happy to have you here too Very Happy we want to show you a new pic of us-- aren't we soo adorable Very Happy

Thank You... Ajjj

Lainy_PopVP wrote:

Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josefin Shelton Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Ohhhh... riiighhttt.... Rolling Eyes drunken ok I won't scare her Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ilvana Midler wrote:SHELTON!!!! really!!!!! don't scare the poor girl Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad are ye still suffering from ....well.... ye know what happened with yer lover in Italy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Josefin Haraldsson wrote:I don't need to say anything, just look at my avatar and you'll know what you should be Smile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thank You... Ajjj

Lainy_PopVP wrote:

Josefin Shelton
Josefin Shelton

Back to top Go down

Post  Lainy_PopVP Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:31 pm

lol!lol!lol!lol!

You two are great xD
Lainy_PopVP
Lainy_PopVP

Back to top Go down

Post  Bettehead Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Hi all,

Bette fan for 21 years now!

Meet her 4 times, got everything c.d and film she has done plus so much more.

I cant imagine my life with out Bette in it.

anyhoooo
Bettehead
Bettehead

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilvana Midler Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:16 pm

HAHAHAHAHAH thank youuu, we are quite ...well...how to say that now..insane Very Happy yes insane is a good word Very Happy

Lainy_PopVP wrote:lol!lol!lol!lol!

You two are great xD
Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilvana Midler Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Helloo and welcome Very Happy we are very happy to have you here, we hope you will have fun! thanks for joining the forum Very Happy cheers

Bettehead wrote:Hi all,

Bette fan for 21 years now!

Meet her 4 times, got everything c.d and film she has done plus so much more.

I cant imagine my life with out Bette in it.

anyhoooo
Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum