Bette Midler Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of Bette Movies-- Which one would you love to see the best? Tell us which movie would be amazing to have a PART 2 :D

5 posters

Go down

Part 2 of Bette Movies-- Which one would you love to see the best? Tell us which movie would be amazing to have a PART 2 :D Empty Part 2 of Bette Movies-- Which one would you love to see the best? Tell us which movie would be amazing to have a PART 2 :D

Post  Ilvana Midler Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Which of Bette's Movies would you love to see as a PART 2--- Maybe Beaches 2, or Big Business 2 ? another one? Tell us which would have been your favorite and tell us your idea about a second part Very Happy cheers
Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/BetteMidlerFansite

Back to top Go down

Part 2 of Bette Movies-- Which one would you love to see the best? Tell us which movie would be amazing to have a PART 2 :D Empty Re: Part 2 of Bette Movies-- Which one would you love to see the best? Tell us which movie would be amazing to have a PART 2 :D

Post  Ilvana Midler Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:25 pm

I would have loved to see a second part of Big Business, I think a second part would have been as successful as the first, the story is just amazing and there have been many stories for a second part Very Happy am I right Miss Shelton? Very Happy king
Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Part 2 of Bette Movies-- Which one would you love to see the best? Tell us which movie would be amazing to have a PART 2 :D Empty Re: Part 2 of Bette Movies-- Which one would you love to see the best? Tell us which movie would be amazing to have a PART 2 :D

Post  Josefin Shelton Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Cough Cough I have no idea what you're talking about What a Face scratch Rolling Eyes hahahahahahha xD

Ilvana Midler wrote:I would have loved to see a second part of Big Business, I think a second part would have been as successful as the first, the story is just amazing and there have been many stories for a second part Very Happy am I right Miss Shelton? Very Happy king
Josefin Shelton
Josefin Shelton

http://bettemidlerfansite.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilvana Midler Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 pm

hahahahahahaha Twisted Evil sureee Twisted Evil I have no idea either Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Josefin Haraldsson wrote:Cough Cough I have no idea what you're talking about What a Face scratch Rolling Eyes hahahahahahha xD

Ilvana Midler wrote:I would have loved to see a second part of Big Business, I think a second part would have been as successful as the first, the story is just amazing and there have been many stories for a second part Very Happy am I right Miss Shelton? Very Happy king
Ilvana Midler
Ilvana Midler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sheepishwolf Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:46 pm

I always wished they had gone through with The First Wives Club 2. Either that or Beaches 2. Since there was a Beaches 2 book, it would have been so easy.
sheepishwolf
sheepishwolf

http://sheepishwolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobi Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:14 am

definitely Beaches 2 or First Wives Club! would be awesome cheers flower
Tobi
Tobi

Back to top Go down

Post  thedivinemisslyss Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:37 pm

That old feeling 2!! or beaches 2!
thedivinemisslyss
thedivinemisslyss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down